affiliate program

Saturday, October 20, 2007

FAQ on Affiliate Business

Q:I am new to Internet marketing,There are thousand of websites and software which I can join.But I am confused.what part should I take?

Answer:You should work on a niche you like the most.Make a small website on the topic of interest and see how you can do with it.My affiliate Store is good choice if you devote some time on it.
Remember any business needs time and efforts to be succeed.

Q:My Affiliate Company give me link ,but I don't know how to add it in my blog?
Answer:Most of blogs now days use HTML editor.Highlight the text you want to link and click on link icon and put the link given.

Q:I goto a company website and click "Become an affiliate" but it take me to CJ.com website.What is this?
Answer:CJ.com is a big website that offer affiliates solutions to vendors.so many websites are now days using them instead of managing their own affiliate programs.
Netshops,LinkShare,Clickbank,LinkConnect are other good affiliates websites.

Q:I lives in UK but want to join USA based websites as affiliate.is possible?
A:Yes,Most of USA websites will accept your applications if you have a good/simple websites.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home