affiliate program

Monday, October 22, 2007

affiliate ebook marketing - FAQ

Q:How Do I sell more copies of my ebook?
A:
  • The best place to see Ebooks are Clickbank.com and ebay.com.
  • You can create a small blog and promote it.
  • You may contact webmasters/Owners of websites which have websites similar to your ebook subject,offer them a high % of sale and cut a deal with them to promote it with them.
  • Contact your existing buyers and offer them any help they need and tell them they can also promote the ebook further.
  • Write few articles on how your ebook can help people and post the articles to popular articles directories.
Q:Esay and better method to market/Sell an eBook on internet?
A:Read all above and also post on different related forums.Don't spam them but post a fair details.

Q:I write an eboo,should I make its EXE version or PDF version?
A:People don't like EXE version as it is being used by virus and spyware.
People trust PDF files.Remember to link to Adobe site from where they can download latest Acrobat reader if they don't have it already.

Q:I write nice documents on my travel reports.I think they are worth for an ebook but I dom't anything about computers other than writing ebook and surfing.How Can I go ahead with it?
A:I will suggest you hire a programmer who know how to do marketing(affilate ebook marketing) as well.You can pay him a small fees and a commission in each sale.
In the process you can learn as well.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home